Adspeed Classic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing from Connect to Curve

There seems to be some making the change from Connect to Curve. If you have, how is it going and what changes were needed to get things good. Thanks for any input!

Haven't recd. yet but will let you no a.s.a.p.

Comment

Changed from ICE to CURVE. Had complaints from our day shift seniors that lanes were hooking too much. Had to increase volume and oil deeper seems okay for the seniors. First shift after evening run [6:00PM] a little tight but opens up for second shift [9:00PM] scores are up. Weird, increased total oil by 3 mls. CURVE seems to hook more than ICE. Snaps into pins more. Am very satisfied with results. Have 20 year old HPLs with SPL's replaced in heads.

Comment

Interested in results also. Planning to change oil as soon as league season finishes.

Comment

One of the houses I bowl in changed from Infinity to Curve. The Curve conditioner really stays put with a lot less carry down. Had to lengthen pattern 2 ft.

Comment

Good I used to run connect to 44 ft. Had to back to 42 ft and should even go 41ft so slick. So I can go back to 44 ft I hope. Will See. Hoping this week gonna try. one of those things should I during season or wait. Rather now weather is cold heat is on I think I will get a better feel for it will do. Then wait to summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
              Good I used to run connect to 44 ft. Had to back to 42 ft and should even go 41ft so slick. So I can go back to 44 ft I hope. Will See. Hoping this week gonna try. one of those things should I during season or wait. Rather now weather is cold heat is on I think I will get a better feel for it will do. Then wait to summer.
              You can probably go 43-44 ft. on HPL's. The house I was mentioning has DBA IQ's and is running 42ft.

Comment

I switched from Curve to Black Gold and it was the best thing we ever did.. much more stable oil.. fronts do not breakdown like Kegel oils and the carrydown is far less effective
                Chris Doughten
                Lodge Lanes, Belleville Mi

Comment

Adspeed Classic

Collapse

"Tablejam changes a distributor belt"

My first video upload in awhile.

I thought it would be fun to see me changing a distributor belt.

This machine had a waffle belt on it but started having...

Auto OOR..

Didn't think I'd ever like these. Now, especially in a FEC, they are one of my favorite mods. Here are the ones I made for our center. Hooks were made from stock from my scrap...

Pit Board Rubbers

Years ago, got tired of these damn things falling off. Here's my fix. Never come loose again....

4:1 replacement

Swapped out 4:1 assembly today due to oil leak. Was surprised by the amount of sediment in the box. Looked and felt like gritty mud.
                You can see the trail that the leaking...

Scissor stud tool.

Not sure if they make a special wrench to hold the stud for the scissors, but my dad got tired of fighting with it and made this wrench. He cut down a 15/16 wrench, grinded the...
                Working...
                X