reverse distance 35 ft
    1 2-2 0 30
    2 14-14 2 18
    3 13-13 4 18
    4 12-12 4 14
    5 11-11 2 10
    6 2-2 1 10
    7 2-2 0 10

what is going on is they are getting lots of carry down. lots of spinning balls, out of ranges and pins sliding all over the deck. the backends are playing weak and not much snap off the outsides. any help would be greatful
    thanks

Very first thing to do verify that the lanes are getting clean. No film, no oil... nothing left on the lanes. Start from there. and post back.
    let me be myself

Comment

Also need to check the cleaning distance. If it stops cleaning just at the end of the pattern there might be a problem too.

Comment

What volume is being used? The 7 forward loads are not consistant with the problems they are having. Also, too much/too strong cleaner leads to oil migration.

Comment

It is definitely a cleaning issue. I would dilute the cleaner to 8 to 1 and note the change.. it is too strong and leaving a film
          Chris Doughten
          Lodge Lanes, Belleville Mi

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
          seems like pms were not done in a long time
          and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
          Working...
          X