Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you spray automotive clear coat onto pins

ok. can you spray auto clear coat onto pins to make them shine again. Not even 5 months old and these amflites have lost the shine big time. Cheaply made. Using only pin cleaner AND pin wipes.are on cross conveyors.

I guess you could but i wouldn't expect it to last very long, a week or two dependant on lineage.

Comment

It is not legal USBC specs on page 14 (bowl.com)
      http://bowl.com/uploadedFiles/Equipm...NTERACTIVE.pdf

Comment

I've been looking for a paint to make candlepins white again. They are all plastic (I think UHMWPE) and most paint peels. I took one pin to a NAPA store about a year ago and asked the paint guy to check with NAPA's experts for a paint. They sent the pin back with half of it painted bright white. After about a month in the pinsetter the white paint picked up black spots from something in the pinsetter that wouldn't wash off.

Comment

figures usbc ruins folks wanting to recoat pins with a clear coat which would do no harm to a pin. imho. BUT a place that refinishes pins can do that...goofy.

Comment

Recoating by them is approved. Welcome to: "I am from the government, I am here to help you"

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
            seems like pms were not done in a long time
            and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
            Working...
            X