Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twister pins sliding

Anyone know how to prevent twister pins from sliding out of range? We treat the deck, strip everyday. No matter what I do I still get lots of out of range pins. Can someone please help me out.

You stated that you treat the deck. With what? Also, how long is your oil pattern and on what surface?
    let me be myself

Comment

I have hpl. And the oil pattern is 40 ft. Using infinity oil. And using no pin slide

Comment

Can also install the OOR kit. At least it will eliminate a lot of stops unless you have to remove deadwood. Orrrr... you could get rid of the twister pins LOL orrrrr.. round the bottom slightly so they fall over.... no violation here if it's not sanctioned league play. I believe there are some legal spots you can put down to help with OOR pins. Try an advanced search.
        Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

The thing is there are sanction leagues that will be using the lanes also. Smart idea rounding the bottom a little. Tried the spots . They just came off the deck. I don't know what else to try

Comment

What i used that worked the best on the same lanes or pin decks "durabowl" decks. Take 5 oz carpenters wood glue per 1 gallon warm to hot water. Hot water helps desolve glue faster. Shake it up and then you need to filter it through a paint filter, theres a lot of crap in wood glue. Then spray around each spot mostly the back row. I treated decks after every time lanes were oil.
            but it would last a couple of days.It's a little prep work but not chasing OOR's it's worth it.
            Now before all you By The Rule IE USBC
            it states you can use anything that is " normaly found on a bowling lane and or it's constitution" is legal.
            So wood glue is used in repair of lanes than it is ok to be found on the surface of a pin deck. And if you have smelt and tasted the NPS It's diluted wood glue.
            Later Chief
            PS when the bowlers say you have the 10 pin glued down you can say Yes I do !!! LOL

Comment

Ummm...not sure what rule book you are looking at chief but this is what USBC says:

Attached Files

Comment

Honestly maintaining the decks will help. Depending on what you use though. We never get any OOR codes anymore. We clean our pin decks with hot water, a pinch of lane cleaner AND scrub it with a MAGIC ERASER sponge. After just give it a dab of alcohol and wipe to absorb everything. Each deck should take 5 min.

Comment

Thankyou I will try that. I can scrub the deck. I will have to see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Regalado View Post
                    Honestly maintaining the decks will help. Depending on what you use though. We never get any OOR codes anymore. We clean our pin decks with hot water, a pinch of lane cleaner AND scrub it with a MAGIC ERASER sponge.
                    We do something similar. Spritz the pindeck with a few streams of lane cleaner from a bottle, then a sponge mop that has the magic eraser heads. We do this in front of the lane machine while it's oiling -- what the duster cloth doesn't get, the squeegee will.

Originally posted by Eric Regalado View Post
                    Each deck should take 5 min.
                    Less than that.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                    seems like pms were not done in a long time
                    and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                    Working...
                    X