Adspeed Classic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twister Pins Missing/Damaged "Red rings"

We have 32 GSX lanes with Twister pins throughout the house. Some of these pins are at least 3 years old, many of which are missing at least one of the red rings around the neck of the pin. I was curious if this was because of our machines or just the pins getting old and taking a beating. Thanks

I think this is common. I remember hearing about it in the past.
    * this space left blank intentionally *

Comment

How are the Twister pins doing? I have 24 GSX machines and was considering ordering TWISTER. Do they chip or crack easily?

Comment

We are also thinking about trying twister pins also with a2 was wondering if anyone with A2s had any problems.

Comment

From a mechanical standpoint I love the twister pins outside of the red ring issue. They don't dirty up the machine as fast as wood pins do. With as many gears and switches as the GSX has, I'll take anything that makes cleaning the machine easier.

Comment

Adspeed Classic

Collapse

"Tablejam changes a distributor belt"

My first video upload in awhile.

I thought it would be fun to see me changing a distributor belt.

This machine had a waffle belt on it but started having...

Auto OOR..

Didn't think I'd ever like these. Now, especially in a FEC, they are one of my favorite mods. Here are the ones I made for our center. Hooks were made from stock from my scrap...

Pit Board Rubbers

Years ago, got tired of these damn things falling off. Here's my fix. Never come loose again....

4:1 replacement

Swapped out 4:1 assembly today due to oil leak. Was surprised by the amount of sediment in the box. Looked and felt like gritty mud.
          You can see the trail that the leaking...

Scissor stud tool.

Not sure if they make a special wrench to hold the stud for the scissors, but my dad got tired of fighting with it and made this wrench. He cut down a 15/16 wrench, grinded the...
          Working...
          X