Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twister Pins Missing/Damaged "Red rings"

We have 32 GSX lanes with Twister pins throughout the house. Some of these pins are at least 3 years old, many of which are missing at least one of the red rings around the neck of the pin. I was curious if this was because of our machines or just the pins getting old and taking a beating. Thanks

I think this is common. I remember hearing about it in the past.
    * this space left blank intentionally *

Comment

How are the Twister pins doing? I have 24 GSX machines and was considering ordering TWISTER. Do they chip or crack easily?

Comment

We are also thinking about trying twister pins also with a2 was wondering if anyone with A2s had any problems.

Comment

From a mechanical standpoint I love the twister pins outside of the red ring issue. They don't dirty up the machine as fast as wood pins do. With as many gears and switches as the GSX has, I'll take anything that makes cleaning the machine easier.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Preventative Maintenance Brunswick A Jets A2 - SC/Dk Pulley Assembly

Found a bad left needle bearing in the Scissor / Deck Cable Assembly at the Rear Wall House. Needle Bearings are falling out and there is a pile of metal under it. Been 30+...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

Table support assembly

My night at part job all 32 lanes going of leagues no where to move. Table support assembly broke rod broke # 2 Cell and bent the heck out of wire channel. Changed the Cell,...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...
          Working...
          X