Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fixed one problem have new one. Twister pins kicking out setting up for second ball.

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixed one problem have new one. Twister pins kicking out setting up for second ball.

When the pins set for second ball the pins kick out and fall over. I have checked the scissors, deck pads, stabilizer rods, deck being level, moving deck no movement. What else could anyone give me to look at. 34 lane center and respots up the arse.

You're not the first to have this problem. See this thread.

http://www.bowltech.com/forum/pinset...ed#post1073684

Comment

Slow the machines down by reducing the diameter of the motor to gearbox pulley.

Comment

I completely forgot about that thread. lol. might as well update here instead.

solved my respots with the twisters. the no slide pinspots where fine for awhile but the lane cleaner, over time, would start to degrade the adhesive that the pinspots use. we were replacing them left and right. I did an experiment with our old wood pins, a new wood pin and the twisters. I was looking at the bottoms of the pins on each to see the surface area that each takes up when on a lane. a brand new wood pin has a lot of surface area, the wood is level with the plastic ring. new wood pins don't fall over easy, it is the usual complaint with the bowlers when we use to put new pins out. old pins have the wood sunk in and just the plastic ring touches the lane, causes a lot of OOR's. twister pins look just like an old wood pin in surface area, just a little ring the size of the plastic ring on old pins. to solve the problem with the old pins oor's and standups, I sanded the pins so that they were flush again and they worked great. So I did the same to the bottoms of the twisters. I took one pair of lanes worth out of the machines. sanded the bottoms of the twisters so that there was more surface area on the bottom(doesn't take much to do). after that I put those pins back into the pair that I took them from. I have not had a stand-up, oor, respot on that pair for 3 weeks. so I did the rest of the house, I went from 28 respots/standups per week, to 3.
        <---- You are getting sleepy, very sleepy. When you wake-up you will want to bowl more. . . .

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
        seems like pms were not done in a long time
        and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
        Working...
        X