Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disposing of Old Pins

Good Morning All,

Our center is getting ready to get our first set of new pins since we opened in 2014. We have AMFlite IIs that are well worn. How do your centers normally dispose of old pins?
    Thanks for the help.

We let the customers dispose of them, by selling them at the front counter. :p

Comment

Usually a phone call to a police department, sheriff's department or local shooting club will have the entire lot moved in a few days if there is no room to store them. Twisters, on the other hand, you are not supposed to shoot those due to ricochet (as stated on the box) I was wondering if anyone has tested that theory
      If it can't be fixed with a hammer, try a bowling pin! They're heavier and more surface area for whacking!

Comment

We use the better ones for birthday pins

Comment

Just remember Full synthetic pins, like Twisters are dangerous for shooting!!!

Comment

The better ones we use for birthday parties. The ugly ones, broken out belly's, badly scalped heads, missing rings, I'll take to the lake and shoot, and/or burn in a bonfire. Before anyone says anything about that, I know about the toxic fumes from burning the plastic. Been doing it for years and haven't died yet. DO NOT burn in a fire place or wood stove.

Comment

Yup, local police scoop ours up. We keep some on hand for our senior league bowlers. They use them for crafts.

Comment

we give them away to schools. they make snowmen out of them for winter art class.
                DO NOT SHOOT THEM. I know of a clown that tried it and bullets do ricochet off them !!!!!

Comment

I strip the plastic off wood pins so they burn better and smell a lot better when burning. no messy black melted plastic in the fire pit.

the way I do it is simple and takes about 3 min per pin.
                  <---- You are getting sleepy, very sleepy. When you wake-up you will want to bowl more. . . .

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                  seems like pms were not done in a long time
                  and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                  Working...
                  X