Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re:Pinsetter clening

Does any one have a guide to cleaning A-2s.Something that tells me what to use and how to clean every area of the machine. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,Sid

Re:Pinsetter clening

http://www.swishusa.com/product.htm?...&Source=Search
    This is what I use for most cleaning. The pinsetters are already fairly clean, so I dilute it about 100:1 for daily cleaning, make it a little stronger for tougher jobs. If this stuff won't clean something I try lane stripper, then in rare cases, floor stripper, (very alkaline, rinse well and protect your hands) or a solvent like WD40.
    For daily and weekly cleaning I saturate a towel in diluted citrus cleaner, wring it out, fold it neatly, clean, flip towel, clean, fold towel.
    Daily cleaning, ball wheel, turn pan, pin wheel.
    Weekly cleaning, cross conveyor and turret center chute, ball tracks, y switch. And accelerator brushes, but I clean those with my fingers. Lift rods, every 3 weeks, I realize I'm extreme on this, most clean them at least every week, but I get more life out of gum rubber rod cover this way.
    We wash carpet covers once a week, change or flip accelerator ball wipes at least once a day, more often if they look dirty. I have Zot kits on the accelerators and use EBN 3 foot ball wipes.
    The above is to keep them clean. If you need to get them clean, you will need to clean more often and dilute the cleaner less.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Elevator & Pits

All this work just to clean under the elevator !!??? LOL A friend is replacing a number of his elevators as the left hand triangle plate brackets are breaking. Rather than...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Ball Wheel Belt Question

A friend was looking at his ball wheel belt which stated it was 208" long, (Pic 1). He was pretty sure that it is a B205 belt which should be 205" long. The answer...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
    Working...
    X