Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karaoke

we have a mixing board and sound system for our Thunder Alley, a boat load of monitors and laptop. how hard is it to set it up for karaoke. or has anyone done that in there center? I figured you just download the software on laptop and plug it in but was wondering if anyone had suggestions before i get started. thanks

Originally posted by ryan300idaho View Post
    we have a mixing board and sound system for our Thunder Alley, a boat load of monitors and laptop. how hard is it to set it up for karaoke. or has anyone done that in there center? I figured you just download the software on laptop and plug it in but was wondering if anyone had suggestions before i get started. thanks
    Hey Ryan,

I am in similar situation, I would like to use our side room for karaoke, but am stuck with progress. We have music system from some company called Orange doors and they provide with karaoke songs but havent replied to us what we need to connect their music system.

I recon it might be easier to buy some home karaoke for start, connect it with microphone to TV screen and go this way. But if you figured how to start some nice and good karaoke pls let me know.

Thx
    Petr
    StrikeBowl Queenstown

Comment

Most Karaoke files are what's called CD&G (compact disc with graphics) when dealing with discs or it's an MP3+G file for computers. As far as a computer system is concerned when using MP3+G, all you need is a program that will recognize MP3+G, and the computer system should have a minimum of dual monitor capabilities. The main monitor would be for music selection/ operator screen, and the remote monitor would be for the graphics (same setup if you were to have music video's.) The audio output from the computer would run into the audio mixer along with any microphones that you would use, then out to your speakers. Some software programs are plug and play, some you would have to go into the program settings to split the screens. In windows you may have to set the screens as an extension of the desktop as opposed to "mirroring" the desktop screens.
      If it can't be fixed with a hammer, try a bowling pin! They're heavier and more surface area for whacking!

Comment

Thanks I will look into it. I am leaving for Bowl Expo and will check around i may hit you up for more help when i get back thanks

Comment

No problem, anytime.
          If it can't be fixed with a hammer, try a bowling pin! They're heavier and more surface area for whacking!

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A / A2s - Rearwalls

James asked for pics of the rear walls. A mechanics nightmare !!! Going to need to loose some weight before working behind these babies. Note: the Rear Low volt control switch...

Brunswick/Kegel tongs...

Just noticed that Brunswick and Kegel tongs are different where you line them up for timing has anyone noticed this am I missing something?...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...
          Working...
          X