Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightworx Don't Flash

I have a lane where all the lights light but don't blink. Have replaced 1st light module, address decoder, transformer and cable from address decoder to 1st light module with no change. Please help. All parts replaced were new. Cable was just run between address decoder module and 1st light module on top of lane not through the underground.

It's a PITA but I'd suggest firstly wiggling each plug to each light module. If that doesn't affect the problem, get a spare light module and cable and bypass each light module one at a time.
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
    Working...
    X