Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Plated C-1 plug Socket Pin

Hello All,
    I have A question. Regarding the C'1plug pins and sockets. I hav e been noticing that the C1 plug pins and Sockets now are Burning more often then years before. Before I checked my C-1 plug every other month then monthly and now Two weeks. And they already have bad pins again. So what I notice is that the pins that keep burning are the new ones that I replace.
    so I am looking for the gold plated wich I have in some of my MP Chassis and they never go bad. Any body know if they still make the gold plated pins. If any body can help with part number or place where I can find them I would appreciate it. Thanks
    Smile Jesus loves you

Sounds to me like you should start looking at replacing the sockets, and not just the pins. Over time, with plugging and unplugging not to mention vibration, the sockets are going to start to spread causing a loose fit on the pins. Get a small gap and you get arcing which would cause the pins and sockets to burn.

Just something to look at.
    You don't have to be crazy to do this job...But it helps!

Comment

When you replace burnt male pins, are you replacing the female pins on the machine side of the C1? You can see the damage to the male pins, but not the female pins. Replace both and I'm pretty sure you'll have a lot better luck. Gold pins will fail about the same as nickle plated, and they cost a lot more.
      I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

...and ideally, keeping the same chassis on the same machine it came off after it is repaired. If you are still dead set on the gold pins, you should also have the gold sockets. But as mentioned, you won't see much difference.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Preventative Maintenance Brunswick A Jets A2 - SC/Dk Pulley Assembly

Found a bad left needle bearing in the Scissor / Deck Cable Assembly at the Rear Wall House. Needle Bearings are falling out and there is a pile of metal under it. Been 30+...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

Table support assembly

My night at part job all 32 lanes going of leagues no where to move. Table support assembly broke rod broke # 2 Cell and bent the heck out of wire channel. Changed the Cell,...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...
        Working...
        X