Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMF 82-70 Solid State Chassis wiring

My Center recently bought equipment from a closed Center and we went it in and did the tear down. We got all of their solid-state Chassis. They look just like the ones that we are running but when I go to hook one up to our machines the sweep overruns all of its stop point. It does it to the point that when it goes to 66 degree or first guard position it over runs and then ends up causing a interlock. Is there different series of Chassis to where I may need to rewire something in the chassis to get it to work correctly with our machines? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Also when I put our chassis back on then the sweep and table run just fine, so I know it's in the chassis. AMF 82-70 Solid State Chassis MK70 board, short cycle expander board.

check your sweep contactor or terminal wiring. some contactors "work slower" than others and that millisecond come be enough to cause an overrun. also check the contactor n.o. contacts. check the wire connection at the n.o. terminals as the load induced by the motor braking can cause arcing especially if the screw terminal is loose. also check the c1 plug for burnt terminals or wires.
    Regards,

Len.

Comment

Thank you, I will check those.

Comment

Checked contacts, had loose screw on lower sweep contact and loose wire. Just needed to take my time and go through the chassis. Can not assume that I got chassis in perfect condition from a closed bowling center. Will go through the other chassis better checking all connections and contacts.

Comment

Yep, first place to always check, the contactors, and wiring for contactors. Sometimes even bad pins could cause issues like that.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
          seems like pms were not done in a long time
          and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
          Working...
          X