Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zot rake drop gearbox triggering

Have on A's quick rake drop and the expander card for gearbox triggering. Anybody else have that and knows pretty much how to fix it. Zot seems to not return calls. I just have a small issue for now. Sometimes the LED's don't light up when pinsetter is turned on and machine just keeps recycling. I'm assuming no lite LED's mean no ball detect signal going to TDM so it thinks the beam is blocked so it recycles. Just wondering if best to solder the power leads instead of using the molex plug connector.

If I recall, a lot of that wiring is routed in places that could suffer from movement in the wires. I had some that broke the wire inside the insulation and were tough to troubleshoot.
    let me be myself

Comment

Ok when this happens all I do is turn machine off and on to get leds lite. Once in a while got yo do it couple times in a row

Comment

Loose or bad connection going to the low voltage strip from the triggering perhaps?
        let me be myself

Comment

Have you tried moving components 1 at a time to another lane? If the problem moves... then you have solved the mystery.
          let me be myself

Comment

No not yet. Pretty much agree with you on bunch of wires hooked up to molex connecters then just push on connectors. Thought it maybe just vibrations and loose connections. But it has done it on turning on machine and also while there bowling on it. New owner with a few people and they kinda panic but OK now. We are all learning. Never seen the Zot triggering and Com score.

Comment

Could be loose sensors on the bottom. Doesn't take much for the lights to go out or a bad connection at the time delay. Only problem I ever have is sometimes the expander card drops the rake but the machine won't trigger. I have tried adjusting the rake down mercury switch but to no avail. I replaced both units today to see what happens.
              Pain is the weakness leaving body
              Courage is the other side of Fear
              RICK

Comment

Had one TDM other day couldn't get the 1st ball delay to slow down. Put new one in working now. But then have another one now that I can't get time delay on 1st ball but when I adjust for 2nd ball pod 2 I get delay on 1st and 2nd ball together. Do I just need to replace 1st ball 1 pod ?

Comment

Pots benifit from "exercise" so to speak. Give them a vigorous clockwise/anticlockwise workout to see if it cleans up the wiper contacts.

If that is the problem I would look at replacing them with resistors.
                  Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
                  Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
                  Walker B, Sanction Standard & Original K
                  Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

do you have the list of resistors that need to go in TDM with wiring diagram ?

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                    seems like pms were not done in a long time
                    and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                    Working...
                    X