Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• telescores-screen malfunctions

I have an overhead monitor that 3/4 of the screen is blurred. I have switched the connections with the unit right beside and everything works fine. Have switched out all the circuit boards, but still does not fix the issue. Help?

Your profile says you have Vector scoring. You might want to post this question there since it's not a telescore question. This pic is a telescore. Bowlers write scores on clear plastic and light shines through it and projects on a screen.

Comment

Ah the good old days, sharpen chinograph pencils and change the bulbs, sorted!

Comment

And if it was a morning league, you could also cook your bacon & eggs on the glass. Later leagues, burgers.
        Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
        seems like pms were not done in a long time
        and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...
        Working...
        X