Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to read to a wiring schematic

When it comes to electrical I can't say its my forte but I do want to make mine. I work on 82/70s so they are mostly electrical. I basically need help reading the wiring diagrams I have. I know tidbits here and there but can't really go about on my own on reading them. If anyone has some tips or pointers, or info of any kind on learning this trait I would gladly appreciate it. Oh also the wiring diagrams that im talking about are the ones found in the 82/70 electrical manual.
    Despite what they might think, we are not savages, we use precision when we work.

Re: How to read to a wiring schematic

It's difficult to give generalised tips for reading schematics, so you're probably better off picking specific things that are puzzling and asking about those (e.g. you could scan or photograph a section and upload it as a picture with your questions).

Comment

Ok I will try that I just get confused when im trying to follow a wire see it go threw another, and there is a black dot which indicates a connection then a couple inches down it goes through another wire and there is another black dot indicating a connection.
      Despite what they might think, we are not savages, we use precision when we work.

Comment

Just Google.
        http://www.learn-c.com/schemat.htm
        I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse