Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor start relay

I have a lane that i am having problems with the motor start relay releasing when a ball is thrown or the rake drops. i taped down the motor contactor so it couldnt release and it still did it. then i did the same to the motor start relay and everything stayed on but the ball light and the accelerator when a ball was thrown. i am guessing there is a low coil current. and the motor contactor and motor start relay are brand new when i installed them. Could this be a transformer problem??
    Thanks
    Jeremy
    If you have the time you can fix ANYTHING!!

Re: Motor start relay

Need to remove the tape not safe,Do you have brunswick electronic triggering?

When the relay opens what do you do to get it back on or is it just a temporary release?
    Peanut

Comment

i have zot 2001. and i tap on the electrical box and it sometimes works. but most of the time it dosent came back on and i have to unplug the power to the machine and then it will work. untill the next ball.

Comment

Sounds like you have a deck jam relay in the electrical box, is that possible?.

Need to check the turret jam switch and the adjustment bolt.
        The switch may be opening when the machine is jarred.

Also check wires around the rabbit ears adn pinsetter legs for nicks and shorts.
        Peanut

Comment

It was a combination of a weak transformer and a bad connection to one side of the coil on the motor start relay. Thanks for the help.

Jeremy

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse