Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aiphone help

i have a aiphone that hasnt been in use since ive been here and from what ive heard it hasnt been in use for awhile.i traced the 24v wire from the back of the unit to where it goes and its just dangling under the counter.just bare wires.can someone please tell me where i hook these wires to for power.
    hey just because its used doesnt mean its no good.

Re: aiphone help

The wires from the back of the aiphone go to the power supply plugged into the 11o volt wall outlet. Ac in dc outof the power supply

Comment

Re: aiphone help

Originally posted by garyo
      The wires from the back of the aiphone go to the power supply plugged into the 11o volt wall outlet. Ac in dc outof the power supply
      You'll have to find a power supply that has an output of 2 to 2.5 amps.
      This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
      Working...
      X