Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Keypads

Why do the Brunswick Electronic Repair Center require return of keypad when they send you a new one in exchange?

Re: Replacement Keypads

They may want to disassemble the old ones to see how they fail so they can improve the design. They may also want to discourage you from taking them apart and figuring out how to repair them.

Comment

Re: Replacement Keypads

It may be more economical to rebuild them by replacing the overlay and buttons. This would increase their profits and keep the consumers cost down. Really no different when you send in a defective circuit board for exchange.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
      Working...
      X