Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball Accelerator not working

Having a problem with ball accelerator. It will not start when you turn the machines on. I have replaced both relays but still have nothing. If I plug motor into an extension cord, the motor runs fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It sounds like there is no power to the relay box for the relays to switch. You need a meter.

Comment

The power for your front relays starts in the back. check and see if they work. sometimes the connector on accelerator box gets loose.
      I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

The motor won't start with either machine of the pair on? A couple of things to check. First one, are the cannon plugs that supply the 24V for the relays connected to the electrical box? I have disconnected one or both of those before when doing certain maintenance on machines and have forgotten to connect 'em when I finish. The other is to make sure that you're getting voltage to the accelerator motor through the drop cord from the ceiling. That power is usually on a separate circuit from the pinsetters and there should be circuit breakers for the accelerators in one of the distribution panels in the service aisle. As stated above, use a meter to do some of the troubleshooting.
        It is wiser to find out than suppose.--Mark Twain

Comment

It ended up being a bad breaker on the wall. It was weird because it's the same breaker for the machine and ball accelerator, and the machines were working fine. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
          seems like pms were not done in a long time
          and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
          Working...
          X