Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning hit?

We have a small 10 lane center in NW Arkansas, with AMF 8290XL pin spotters and Steltronic scoring.
    Apparently we took an electrical surge if not lightning hit last Tues (7-5-2006). As a result some of my lanes turn on, some don't; some score, some don't; 9 of my 10 scoring monitor come on only one does not. But NONE of the lanes will cycle except from the back end lane control chassis. I cannot cycle lanes from the front desk, or the ball return reset button OR the Front End lane control box I have replaced front end control boxes; I have replaced API scoring computer, lane computers, & replaced camera.
    What else can I do? Better yet, who an I call in my area to come fix it?

I'm assuming you had insurance and have contacted your insurance company? After that I would contact both Qubica AMF and Steltronic and send a technician if needed. We took a direct hit a few summers ago and I believe the final bill was over $20,000 all covered by insurance except for our deductible. Both our pin setters and scoring were Brunswick so we only had to deal with one company.

DJ

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
    Working...
    X