Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soda Machine Lock

Anyone have experience opening vending machine doors controlled with key fob and no physical lock?

What do you need to know?

Comment

Electronic lock motor is not responding to open door. New/old FOB with or without extra battery pack bypass -- still no response.
      Either the lock CPU thing is kapoot or disco'd from last time someone was in there.....anyway, is there a way to get?

Comment

I think you'll need to find out who made the machine and contact them. Maybe if you unplug the machine for a certain amount of time and plug it back in it will reset the lock. Maybe pushing the numbers on the front in the proper sequence will open it but only the manufacturer would know that sequence.

Comment

If its not your machine, call the bottler who does own it.
          Sounds like a Triteq lock.
          Maybe try that website first?

Comment

I have been in contact with the Triteq folks and am waiting on a response. If there is a code, they should have one. Problem would be if it's a case of the lock motor bad or control board bad not sure what their actions are.
            Am just curious if there were anyone else that had ran into this problem. It's our machine, so the other alternative is to have a maintenance service call by someone to cut the door off or something i guess....but if it comes to that, I'd rather be the one destroying it.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
            Working...
            X