Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arachnid dart board company

Is arachnid dartboard company out of buisness? My friend is having trouble with his dart board and I tried helping him but the website does not come up. Also if anyone knows anything about these dart boards let me know. Thanks!
    Alex
    The mini machines are almost done! http://www.bowltech.com/forums/impor...e2012/grin.gif

Re: arachnid dart board company

Alex, Arachnid is no longer making home models. That business is handled by dmi sports. www.dmisports.com
    You can find arachinid here www.arachnidinc.com

What is the model # of the dart board in question?Also , what is the problem with it?
    There is light at the end of the tunnel - just be sure it is not a train.

Comment

So dmi sports is making the home models now? I will have to email him to find out the exact model # but the problem is that when he starts it up it gives him some type of error code and we are unsure how to fix it. I can see if I can get him to send me a clearer picture. I have a picture but it is not very clear and you almost can read it.
      The mini machines are almost done! http://www.bowltech.com/forums/impor...e2012/grin.gif

Comment

Alex

You could try removing the little coin battery on the logic bd. Check to make sure it is good while you have it out. Reinstall the coin battery and pwr back up. It resets parameters on the logic bd, sometimes the ram memory gets garbage in it and this generally removes it. Good Luck!

jimmy
        jimmy

<span style="font-weight: bold">Dellamano Electronics Repair</span>
        k&#121;&#98;d&#64;&#99;h&#97;&#114;t&#101;&#114;.& #110;&#101;t

Comment

Have you checked for broken dart tips in the dartboard holes that may be holding one or more switch contacts closed on the switch matrix ? Also any board segments that may be holding switch contacts closed on the matrix.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse