Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shuffle Alley Bowler

I figured this needed it's own thread. Not sure if anyone out there in BT-land owns one too.

My $40 CraigsList find.
    1968 Williams, United Delta Shuffle Alley
    (Pics as posted in the CL ad)

Yes, it sat outside for about a week before I rescued it.
    It was bound to rot away and hit the burn pile.

PinCup
    We leave our greatest mark on this earth with the quality of our craftsmanship.

Resto begins,

Home and inside the shop (Wife's garage). "How long is that thing gonna be here?!"

36 steppers units and countless relays all needing clean and lube

All 24 score reels had to come out for love and attention.

All pin trip/reset mechs get the PinCup treatment.

PinCup

Comment

New parts arrive!

Out with the old,

In with the new,

100% working!!

In service at Strikes Family Fun Center.

Come play it!!
      PinCup

Comment

Found this one on Dallas CraigsList.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/atq/4458014445.html

YES! he really thought is was worth $8000!
        It's a 1964, NOT a 1950.
        Had to break it to him that one just like his, but in MUCH better shape just sold on ebay for $2250.
        I offered him $400... he has yet to respond.

PinCup

Comment

Wow that's pretty!

A lot of wiring in that thing isn't there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tablejam View Post
            Wow that's pretty!

A lot of wiring in that thing isn't there.
            I knew working with stepper chassis as a kid would come in handy some day.

Got it up to the center yesterday and it wouldn't start up.

The tilt/slam switch on the back door came out of adjustment. (Whew! )

PinCup

Comment

I can already hear it "because our house doesn't have enough bowling stuff already" I have a giant 4' by 6' picture on my wall of an old school pin chaser sitting on top of a pinsetter
              Keep an eye on it see if it does it again

Comment

Originally posted by A-RON View Post
                I can already hear it "because our house doesn't have enough bowling stuff already" I have a giant 4' by 6' picture on my wall of an old school pin chaser sitting on top of a pinsetter
                I'm with you there! I thought it would look great in the dining room.

The wife was not so jazzed on the idea.

PinCup

Comment

Love it!!!!

Comment

Great job PC!!!!
                    I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Thanks Guys. I'm pretty proud of it.

It got a real workout last night. Customers played it for a couple hours. Kids love it, they've never seen an arcade game like it before.
                      The old gal never missed a score.

Can you guess who's beating his Dad?? He ended up beating Dad by over 4000 points playing "Flash".

PinCup

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Nice job! Glad to see it working. Those things can turn out to be basket cases.

Here's a double ball bowler. First one I've seen outside of fliers. I know it's ultra, heck, beyond rare, but $35k?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1958-Chicago...item19ee545bfa

Comment

I believe it's like this guy in Texas, just throwing a price out to see if it sticks.
                            My estimate, $10,000 is top of the mark on that machine.
                            Very small market for it. Someone with a lot of space, a lot of money, and able to keep it running.

Mine sure has been fussy the last day or two. Errors (buzzing chattering of a relay) so I shut it down and open the door.
                            Turn it on, works fine. Close the door, chattering again. How the heck am I gonna see whats wrong when the door is closed?!?
                            I'm not an arcade purest, so I think it's time to abandon the old connectors for the Tyco (Chassis C1 C2A) style.

PinCup

Comment

Oh yeah.... THAT, looks much better.

PinCup

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                              seems like pms were not done in a long time
                              and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                              Working...
                              X