Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Up "Winner Every Time" By Smart ind.

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Up "Winner Every Time" By Smart ind.

hey guys,
    I don't know how to get this Claw tighter there is a single dial on the main board which Tightens both claws i have at the highest tightness but its still not working the stuffy side is great but the Candy side will not pick up candy for nothing! i seen kids play for like 20 mins before they get a single Candy. any ideas would be Great.
    Tony S
    Splitsville Entertainment
    82-70 Machines
    Brunswick Frameworx scoring

First, lube the claw assembly. Sticky claw links can cause a poor grip.
    Second, check the voltage at the claw. Sounds like it could be a poor connection.
    Lastly, the adjuster pot could be bad. Digikey sells replacements if your handy with a solder iron.

PinCup
    We leave our greatest mark on this earth with the quality of our craftsmanship.

Comment

Hey Tony,

1. Try checking the voltage at the claw - should be roughly between 30-50VDC if i remember correctly.
      2. There should be more than one dial - usually inside the coin door there is adjustment for strength. Failing that there should be that adjustment dial and also a programmable setting. Most of the "Winner Every Time" machines i have worked on have both dials and programmable adjustments - of which both must be done.
      Are you sure the dial controls both claws? usually these dials only correspond to one of the claws- not both.

If you could attach attach a picture of the game so im 100% sure which machine this is (As there are many different "Winner Every Time" machines) id be more than happy to give you more help if required.

Jake

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
      Working...
      X