Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Up "Winner Every Time" By Smart ind.

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Up "Winner Every Time" By Smart ind.

hey guys,
    I don't know how to get this Claw tighter there is a single dial on the main board which Tightens both claws i have at the highest tightness but its still not working the stuffy side is great but the Candy side will not pick up candy for nothing! i seen kids play for like 20 mins before they get a single Candy. any ideas would be Great.
    Tony S
    Splitsville Entertainment
    82-70 Machines
    Brunswick Frameworx scoring

First, lube the claw assembly. Sticky claw links can cause a poor grip.
    Second, check the voltage at the claw. Sounds like it could be a poor connection.
    Lastly, the adjuster pot could be bad. Digikey sells replacements if your handy with a solder iron.

PinCup
    We leave our greatest mark on this earth with the quality of our craftsmanship.

Comment

Hey Tony,

1. Try checking the voltage at the claw - should be roughly between 30-50VDC if i remember correctly.
      2. There should be more than one dial - usually inside the coin door there is adjustment for strength. Failing that there should be that adjustment dial and also a programmable setting. Most of the "Winner Every Time" machines i have worked on have both dials and programmable adjustments - of which both must be done.
      Are you sure the dial controls both claws? usually these dials only correspond to one of the claws- not both.

If you could attach attach a picture of the game so im 100% sure which machine this is (As there are many different "Winner Every Time" machines) id be more than happy to give you more help if required.

Jake

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
      seems like pms were not done in a long time
      and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
      Working...
      X