Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brunswick Ticket Depot

Hey all, was wondering if anyone has, or has had a Brunswick ticket depot hooked up to their lanes. If so, do they work with any type of scoring system? and how difficult are they to install. Plus a Price tag would be nice if anyone knows. Cheers.

I didn't know Brunswick even made such a thing.

I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts it has to be hooked to a specific system, with specific (and expensive) options enabled, that are 100% proprietary.

Some pics would be awesome.
    PinCup
    We leave our greatest mark on this earth with the quality of our craftsmanship.

Comment

I may be getting old but

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts it has to be hooked to a specific system, with specific
      (and expensive) options enabled, that are 100% proprietary.

PinCup
      ================================================== ===============

A few years back someone tried to set bowlers console to accepted pre=pad games [ TICKETS ]

Manly could not get it work ====== much like my ex wifes cooking
      Last edited by wepauls; 06-05-2015, 01:51 AM.

Comment

They have it advertised on their site, (http://www.brunswickbowling.com/products/ticket-depot/) it says that it mounts to a Frameworx ball return to hook up to a Vector+ scoring system. Seems like a good addition to centres that do a lot of kids birthday parties. Providing you can hook 'em up easily enough

Comment

We have ticket dispensors on our lanes, not the Brunswick ones however they work by the cycle lights. Tickets are paids out via the 2nd ball light/frame etc. They are quite popular with out customers.

Comment

ticket dispensors on lanes, much like pin ball ticket pay-out [ COOL ]
            [ Gee I must be dreaming ] its like getting a good well you know

Comment

Hey cyclonus, thanks for the info, just wondering where you got your ticket dispensers from? and how hard were they to hook up?

Comment

Originally posted by PinMonkey23 View Post
                Hey cyclonus, thanks for the info, just wondering where you got your ticket dispensers from? and how hard were they to hook up?
                They were purchased by mangament and installed privately etc.

Bacially they work by using the masking unit cycle lights. So on the second cycle you get tickets. No need to hook it up to your scoring system. Now obviously if you get a strike no tickets will print out as the second ball lamp doesnt come on. However there is an upgrade that we are working on.

The original power supplies caused us some bother so we upgraded them with a higher output. Our centre works very well with redemption style tickets so these have been quite popular.

Comment

This is what we have at our site.

http://www.electrocoin.com/product.p...&product_id=28
                  "Party on dude!"

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                  seems like pms were not done in a long time
                  and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                  Working...
                  X