Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HammerHead not queing Up.

Hey Guys having a issue with our hammerhead game its not Queing up to play when we Swipe the card no sounds no nothing the Red head It Constantly up As well.
    Tony S
    Splitsville Entertainment
    82-70 Machines
    Brunswick Frameworx scoring

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Craven
    No Tap Issue
    by Craven
    Having an issue with 1 lane not cycling after a 9 count in no tap mode. Only 1 lane in the house doing it and have checked the settings on the matrix and all are correct. Anyone...
    06-29-2010, 09:32 AM
  • Midland
    Red Pin Game
    by Midland
    Well we tried this for our Cosmic bowl becuase we give prizes away for the colored headpin. We thought this would be a much more simple option than watching the bowlers bowl a...
    03-13-2008, 12:09 AM
  • pinpimp
    disb. head
    by pinpimp
    ok today on lane 2 the head got jamed under the track i adjusted the baring, the fliper, and the head it self. now i found that the head it to far fowrd but i have adjusted the...
    01-05-2007, 03:14 AM
  • GeoffV
    safety - man bun
    by GeoffV
    i ware my hair in a man bun is this a safety issue in a amf machine

no way will i cut my man bun because i realy get a lot of chicks
    06-25-2016, 10:55 AM

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
Working...
X