Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coil Cleaning

Once the cottonwood subsides for the year - I clean the HVAC coils.

I use a soft whisk broom to get the cottonwood off the coils. Then I use a leaf blower to get rod of the clumps. I have already had to blow the cottonwood off once this year already.

A garden hose works well too. Just be careful not to use too much pressure as some of the newer coils are not that strong and will get mashed down. I also use a mild foaming condenser cleaner to get deep down in between the fins.
    (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Comment

King, consider making a screen cover over the coils, one you can remove and clean. It helps tremendously!
      Or consider killing the near by culprit cottonwood tree! I do recommend one over the other!
      For the record, I am a tree hugger!

Comment

By the way, Nice work!

Comment

Thanks - so many cottonwood here - a screen/filter would be useless.

I use the foaming coil cleaner too!

Thanks!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse