Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW TO GET MORE COOLING.

I have kept up with things on our coolong system but it doesnt seem to get the place good and cool.

Cleaned coils
    keep fresh filters in return.

Is there something else I should be keeping an eye on?
    WE ARE NOW REALLY TWIN OAKS LANES.

Our cold air return was sucking from above the ceiling tiles up about 18 inches. (90+ degrees when hot) I extended the spout down to the ceiling tile with some siding aluminum coil stock and screws. In the 70's they heated and cooled all of the building, energy was ALOT cheaper then.

Comment

Start by looking at the temperature drop across the evaporator coil. Measure the temp at the intake side of the coil and then after the coil. Also check the temp at the return air register. It should be about the same as the temp on the intake side of the coil. Also read the temp at the exhaust vent...this temp should be the close to the temp you read on the other side of the evaporator coil.

Differences in temperatures can let you know if you are getting warmer air from other locations. The drop in temperature across the evaporator should be about 20 degrees or so.

Post back with temp readings and we can go from there.

Do you have a set of gauges to see what pressures are in your system?
      TSM & TSM Training Development
      Main Event Entertainment
      480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

I dont have those sort of gauges, so I wont be able to check temps and pressures.
        WE ARE NOW REALLY TWIN OAKS LANES.

Comment

Burn as few lights as needed during the day - light is heat.

Comment

If you would like to to be cooler...you will need answers. A digital temperature gauge can be as little as $20 from Grainger. Enter digital pocket thermometer into the search bar on Grainger.com and it will give you many choices.

You can get an inexpensive manifold gauge set to read pressures for about $50 from Harbor Freight. Not a bad investment if you are trying to diagnose your issues.

The temperature gauge will at least tell you if you have issues with the air stream.
            TSM & TSM Training Development
            Main Event Entertainment
            480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
            seems like pms were not done in a long time
            and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
            Working...
            X