Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting setup

So all of my centers have the typical, standalone roof mounted units.... except one. This place is in the bottom floor of a mall. Since roof mounted units were not practical they have these Train RTU units hanging from the ceiling inside the center with water pipes connected and a large water tower on the roof of the mall. It's really odd. The way it works is like a roof mounted unit except there is no evaporator fan as there is nowhere for the hot air to go (when cooling) except back inside the center. So, what happens is all the units are connected to a circuit of water pipes that circulate water through all of them. When the unit runs, basically, the water takes the heat out of it and runs it to the water tower on the roof where the water is cooled and the heat escapes outside. Never saw anything like this before.

we have one exactly like that on the roof of our mall, it is huge, a swamp cooler except massive.

Comment

Similar to a water chiller tower?

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
      Working...
      X