Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about any foul light unit but the LED size and mounting will be unique for each type. I used 12V LEDs here but the foul light output was about 16.5V. Easy fix with a resistor. The voltage to the LEDs is now about 9.5V which is still plenty bright enough even though they aren't at full power.

Zot foul light LED mod1.jpg Zot foul light LED mod2.jpg
    Fusion Bowling
    (904) 318-7206
    (904) 701-BOWL

I like that!

Comment

Pretty cool Matt. Now........if your house does a ""Moonlight"" program on weekend nights......find a way to disengage the foul system while leaving the lights on. Just to add an extra lighting effect??????? Might just throw a pretty neat lighting pattern onto the approach??????

Comment

Nicely done.
        TSM & TSM Training Development
        Main Event Entertainment
        480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Just a thought, but you could possibly have used LED MR16 style lamps? The white LEDs will gradually reduce in intensity over time, so just be aware of that if you get intermittent trips later. Another thought is to use other colours of light, since the only reason the original was white was because it was a tungsten source. You could also use colours like red, orange, yellow, green or blue. For lifetime consistency the red, orange and yellow are the most stable.

I'll guess that the current requirement of the boards you've fitted is about 160mA and with about 7V being dropped across the resistor it will be dissipating about a watt of power.
          www.bigclive.com

Comment

Have you thought of selling them to an airport for landing lights. Man they look bright.
            Regards,

Len.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
            seems like pms were not done in a long time
            and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
            Working...
            X