Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House Ball Inventory

I remember reading years ago in an issue of on of the trade magazines, BCM or IBI I forget which, an article about suggested house ball inventory. It told of how many of each weight to carry. I thought I made a copy of it and can't find it anywhere. About 1/3 of my rack inventory are house balls, 2/3 are balls that were left by league bowlers. I'm looking to change that ratio during the offseason. Anybody remember reading it or have thoughts on how many of each weight a typical 16 lane center should carry?

Most companies [QubicaAmf, Brunswick, Linds, ect...] will have suggestions. Just shoot them an email and they will send you a reply with suggestion.

the recommendation numbers have changed over the last 10 years, especially if you choose balls that have different size holes for small, medium, large for same weights.

Comment

I agree, ask the ball companies.
      But, on a side note, I found this: http://www.bowltech.com/forum/other-...19-house-balls

Comment

Thanks for the help guys

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse