Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Ball lift issues.

Hi there, wasn't entirely sure where to post this.
    I've come in this morning and one of our ball returns seems to be acting up. Balls are making it to the bottom of the ball lift but then aren't being lifted by the bottom wheel of the lift and it's just leaving bowling balls backing up from the ball lift back. I ran the return empty and I can see that the bottom wheel is spinning but a lot slower than the top one. I can also stop that bottom wheel when the machine is running with little pressure or force.

I'm quite new to the technical department here and we don't seem to have any manuals for our ball returns. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

If it helps any, we run Brunswick GSX machines.

Cheers in advance

Is this an FX lift, Gold Crown, Astro or System 2000 lift? There should be a name plate on the odd side of the lift. GS machines can run any lift.

I'm not sure about FX but there's a clutch on the latter three makes. You can remove the lower hub assembly, remove the clutch, degrease and "lightly" re-oil it...key word - "LIGHTLY". Be sure you remember how you remove and install the clutch so you get the direction correct when installing.
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard & Original K
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

I've Thanks for the insight, I ended up getting a hold of one of the companies senior techs and he pretty much gave me the same advice.

I've just spent 3 hours trying to pull the lift out of the cavity and then putting it back together.....Nightmare.

Cheers

Comment

If the lane installers were nice, you should have enough room to remove the pulley and hub assembly without removing the lift.
        Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
        Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
        Walker B, Sanction Standard & Original K
        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
        seems like pms were not done in a long time
        and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
        Working...
        X