Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double ball lift for extra wide pair of l

i have a pair of lanes with posts between so have a set of rails to get ball to opposite lane return but no paddle so pins always falling out between machines and pins blocking ball...it was suggested I add a second ball lift and funnel ball over at top over to other downsweep,has anybody out there done this and can share ideas or pictures on steering the ball over?thanks

There was a post here somewhere here that had a "switch track" at the top of 2 seperated ball lifts on the forum.

Comment

This isnt the post, but will give you some ideas if you are still thinking about a switch track.
      https://youtu.be/Pd_FCW77bxY

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
      Working...
      X