Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectrum Lift not shutting off

Recently had a wire for the top outlet of a spectrum lift burn up on us. Replaced the whole box on the unit, but now the spectrum lift will not turn off, no matter what plug we use. Have already tried replacing the box again, have even replaced plug on original box and put that back on. Gone through 3 different boxes, still having the same problem. So far we have just been unplugging the motor whenever it is not in use. Have used an extension cord to plug motor into another spectrum lift, and the problem doesn't move, so I'm pretty sure it is not the motor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't work on AMF pinspotters so I'm using the crystal ball a bit here. You should have one or two circuits sending low voltage to the ball lift box when a pinspotter is on and no voltage when both pinspotters of the pair are off. Check this circuit or circuits for voltage with both pinspotters off. If you have the same voltage you would have with pinspotters on, your problem is in one or both pinspotters. It might be easier to just unplug the low voltage wire, but I don't know that for sure.

Comment

We found out that the outlet we used had a bridge to connect both plugs. So when the bottom plug was always getting power, so was the top. We disconnected the bridge, but now we can not get the top plug to work at all.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
      seems like pms were not done in a long time
      and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
      Working...
      X