Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radarays foul lights

I have a few lanes that the fouls lights are being set off by the ball rolling through. I have checked the alignment and everything seems fine. They have been cleaned so i am running out of ideas. Any suggestions?

My first impression is the boards in the foul units have cold solder joints as the constant ball impact over the years have created the issue.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

the center is only 3 years old

Comment

ted the center is only 3 years old. do you think it would go that quick?

Comment

I do think the electronics at the foul line are a problem unless the board, lamps or IR heads, are engineered for vibration proofing. The ZOT products are now on springs, and the low-voltage foul unit boards (ie; XLi) have smaller components that won't be as subject to the vibration.
          Beyond that, depending on which units they are, marginal connections, misalignment and reflector issues are my first look.
          This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

We had foul issues due to vibration constantly. We got some 3" reflectors. Cut them in half and use them instead of the 1" reflectors. Now, other than cleaning, we rarely have to touch them.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
            I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
            Working...
            X