Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radarays foul lights

I have a few lanes that the fouls lights are being set off by the ball rolling through. I have checked the alignment and everything seems fine. They have been cleaned so i am running out of ideas. Any suggestions?

My first impression is the boards in the foul units have cold solder joints as the constant ball impact over the years have created the issue.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

the center is only 3 years old

Comment

ted the center is only 3 years old. do you think it would go that quick?

Comment

I do think the electronics at the foul line are a problem unless the board, lamps or IR heads, are engineered for vibration proofing. The ZOT products are now on springs, and the low-voltage foul unit boards (ie; XLi) have smaller components that won't be as subject to the vibration.
          Beyond that, depending on which units they are, marginal connections, misalignment and reflector issues are my first look.
          This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

We had foul issues due to vibration constantly. We got some 3" reflectors. Cut them in half and use them instead of the 1" reflectors. Now, other than cleaning, we rarely have to touch them.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Preventative Maintenance Brunswick A Jets A2 - SC/Dk Pulley Assembly

Found a bad left needle bearing in the Scissor / Deck Cable Assembly at the Rear Wall House. Needle Bearings are falling out and there is a pile of metal under it. Been 30+...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

Table support assembly

My night at part job all 32 lanes going of leagues no where to move. Table support assembly broke rod broke # 2 Cell and bent the heck out of wire channel. Changed the Cell,...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...
            Working...
            X