Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do my monitors keep going bad

I think I found the problem....
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

I do hope that was a rhetorical question I don't see a problem there.

Comment

Well its a little difficult to see due to extremely bad exposure of the picture but, i think I see a loose wire.

P.S Ted, you need to clean your camera lens you seem to have a little dust buildings up on it..........

Comment

WOW...that's like an actual television...thought they were extinct...
        "Don't expect too much and you'll never be let down..."

Comment

That is amazingly disgusting

Thanks for sharing Ted!

Mike Wilson
          Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

I have a guy that replaces with new resistors-capacitors in the old crt type look like the day we put in Think the parts are like 6 bucks per monitor. Just sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
              I have a guy that replaces with new resistors-capacitors in the old crt type look like the day we put in Think the parts are like 6 bucks per monitor. Just sharing.
              We use to do the same when we had CRT's, even now with the LCD's it's usually bad caps related to the PSU.
              Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
              Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
              Walker B, Sanction Standard & Original K
              Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

I almost expected to see tubes on that tv chassis. lol
                I imagine this was very close to an AC duct or fan.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Preventative Maintenance Brunswick A Jets A2 - SC/Dk Pulley Assembly

Found a bad left needle bearing in the Scissor / Deck Cable Assembly at the Rear Wall House. Needle Bearings are falling out and there is a pile of metal under it. Been 30+...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

Table support assembly

My night at part job all 32 lanes going of leagues no where to move. Table support assembly broke rod broke # 2 Cell and bent the heck out of wire channel. Changed the Cell,...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...
                Working...
                X