Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Centre in Villawood Sydney.

Very nice, is that a lane machine lift in the corner of pic 9?...

love the projector screens too. Are they Brunswick lanes? I can see Brunswick cappings Lightworx and pins.... Looks like the perfect hybrid to me...

j..
    I'm a proud member of www.bowluk.com

Comment

Yeah in the corner of the workshop is the Kegel machine lift... great idea that, and sure is, we have Brunswick Anvilane and cappings, LightworX, with Brunswick masking units and Brunswick Score-King pins, we have 1 projector per pair of lanes it looks good I think, we may be getting some laser lighting soon ( I hope so anyway) for a better lighting affect... we also have HUGE amusement machine area....
      AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Man Your center and especially the shop look fantastic and the machines, I was a little jealous to see you have the xli upgrade, I always wanted to see a lane with it in action and explore it. I know not much of a difference but basically want to see the one chassis at work. Thats a center that sets the standard. I see you guys really have safety as a main priority, the catwalks are nice added bonus to the machines. We just have the regular one in regards to 82/70s. cool seeing your center.
        Despite what they might think, we are not savages, we use precision when we work.

Comment

Very neat and organized back end, I'm jealous.
          Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
          Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
          Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
          Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Pin Head it looks very good, Kanga also has a very organised Backend.

Frank
            always doing my best.

Comment

thanks guys , when we opened 3 1/2 years ago it was horrible they gave me all my parts in small broken trays and had them sitting on the floor, the tools were a shambles mostly warn out broken tools from old closed centre's so I made it my mission to get all new high end brand tools etc, ALL power tools Makita etc, bought shelves upon shelves upon shelves to organise it all, it has come together well, organisation is the key to anything really, plus I HATE having to go look for tools when I need one.....
              AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Nicely organized center...looks clean too....great work!

Comment

Yeah cleaning is of UTMOST importance in my place, and I teach the guys the old saying, " A place for everything and everything in its place"...

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse