Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMF over lane ball return

Looking for parts for this style over lane ball return, if anyone knows where i can acquire them please contact me

Thanks
    Attached Files

Sorry I cant help with any parts search, but those are absolutely beautiful. We had the Streamlane style up until this summer. They we'rent so beautiful
    You know, if my dog was as ugly as you. I'd shave his butt and tell him to walk backwards :)

Comment

What parts are you looking for? We have similar returns, the ones with the silver bullet bumpers at the end. We bought new motors for the orange wheel from MERK Machinery, which are pretty good except they don't have start windings. I had to let all the belt tension off the sheaves so they have a fighting chance, but hey, they work. Let me know, maybe I can help.

Toby
      82-70B, Stepper chassis
      www.mooseexchange.org

Comment

PS: Those things are totally sick! What masks do you have???

Toby
        82-70B, Stepper chassis
        www.mooseexchange.org

Comment

looking for motors for the wheels, can you give me more info on Merk Machinery, did they bolt right up to the existing motor mount? Sorry if you think they look totally sick but they work great. oh by the way I have AMF pins and ribbons masks ,2 year old Amf hpl synthetic lanes and newly rebuilt 82-70 pinsetters and electronic scoring.

Comment

"Sick" is the latest slang for "totally awesome." That paint job looks really sharp, and you have all the metal shining like new. Steve Young at MERK Machinery makes a bolt-on replacement for the motor that turns the orange wheel, available in the link below. If your ball returns are ever for sale, send me an e-mail

http://www.merkmachinery.com/5KH19FG137A.html

Toby
            Last edited by Toby; 03-08-2012, 09:18 PM.
            82-70B, Stepper chassis
            www.mooseexchange.org

Comment

Thanks for updating me on the latest slang and i appreciate the link and if i ever replace them i will keep you in mind

Comment

Thanks! Someday I'll need an overlane return to match these guys:

Toby
                Last edited by Toby; 03-10-2012, 04:59 PM.
                82-70B, Stepper chassis
                www.mooseexchange.org

Comment

I put that return in a home about 10 years ago. Had to change from underlane to over for headroom. Jim Wentz in Ohio (Pioneer Bowling Service) might have parts. He supplied me with my stuff.
                  This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Is there a guide out there to the various overlane returns that AMF offered? I've noticed they have numbers like 82-xxx. We have the ones with the silver bullets at the end. Any more pictures out there? Haven't seen many.

Toby

82-70B, Stepper chassis
                    www.mooseexchange.org

Comment

Hi Chris1122,
                      I'm retired now but the center I'm bowling in is having over lane return issues. Ball doesn't want to climb the rise as it enters the stop and rack. So of course, they had me involved last week. Looked like to me that the rails did not align, especially at the bottom just as the ball comes up to the rack. All the 15/16 lb balls return fine, but the women's 8/10 lb balls roll right back down. After a few observations, I told the owner there's so many bumps along the way in the rail connections, the lighter balls lose too much speed to make it up the ramp. Bottom of the rise was the worse so I aligned it, seems to better now. Told them to re-align all the way back to the pin spotters as time allows. Best regards, Robo

Comment

I am the owner of an 8 lane bowling center in southeastern Nebraska. We have the same overland returns as the red one you have pictured above. We are having a huge problem with balls coming off of the ramp as the ball enters the ball return. Was wondering if you or anyone knew where to find the ramp or replacement (track) for the ramp itself. Also we are always trying to find motors to fit the ball returns that run the orange wheel.... Please help.

Comment

hi, try merk machinery of Muscatine Iowa 370-370-8204 they may have motors as for the balls coming off if you look closely to my pictures I own the blue overland returns I have plexiglass on both side to keep the balls on the ramp
                          hope this helps. Chris

Comment

Have you tried contacting Dan Tucker in Tulia Texas. He may have what you need.

Comment

Parts for Overlane Ball Return

Have you tried to contact Dan Tucker in Tulia Texas. He may have what you need. The guy has 5 Acres under roof of parts.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                              seems like pms were not done in a long time
                              and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                              Working...
                              X