Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modification to top roller brackets

Pinwheel roller mod 004.jpgPinwheel roller mod 003.jpgPinwheel roller mod 001.jpgPinwheel roller mod 002.jpg

I done this mod so that it put the pinwheel bac to right height, I had the benefit of having a spare back panel
    so was easy to set up with the ring, the measurement from the inside face of the panel to the other face of the ring was 4 1/4".
    now all pins orient properly onto the dizzy.
    Drilled a 1/2' hole 1/4' from the edge of existing hole , welded 2 tags on to stop the axle shaft from turning so I can do adjustments on the machine if needed .
    I looked at the other set up on the lower rollers but found due to the amount of wear on the ring tube and rollers , it would not put the pin-wheel back to the right height .

Last edited by Never_to_old; 03-15-2012, 08:46 PM.
    82-70's
    Computor Score
    Elco/Omega Tec
    PBL's
    Express CE Oxyshock/Versitity
    16 Wood
    No pindication

Interesting.. In the last week I have been thinking of doing the same and I came across this thread.
    Currently I've been elongating one of the lower brackets so the pinwheel is tight, but theres a machine that I thought if only i could raise the pinwheel slightly so the pins would fall out of the pinwheel properly. Are you having good success with this mod?

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
    Working...
    X