Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modification to top roller brackets

Pinwheel roller mod 004.jpgPinwheel roller mod 003.jpgPinwheel roller mod 001.jpgPinwheel roller mod 002.jpg

I done this mod so that it put the pinwheel bac to right height, I had the benefit of having a spare back panel
    so was easy to set up with the ring, the measurement from the inside face of the panel to the other face of the ring was 4 1/4".
    now all pins orient properly onto the dizzy.
    Drilled a 1/2' hole 1/4' from the edge of existing hole , welded 2 tags on to stop the axle shaft from turning so I can do adjustments on the machine if needed .
    I looked at the other set up on the lower rollers but found due to the amount of wear on the ring tube and rollers , it would not put the pin-wheel back to the right height .

Last edited by Never_to_old; 03-15-2012, 08:46 PM.
    82-70's
    Computor Score
    Elco/Omega Tec
    PBL's
    Express CE Oxyshock/Versitity
    16 Wood
    No pindication

Interesting.. In the last week I have been thinking of doing the same and I came across this thread.
    Currently I've been elongating one of the lower brackets so the pinwheel is tight, but theres a machine that I thought if only i could raise the pinwheel slightly so the pins would fall out of the pinwheel properly. Are you having good success with this mod?

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance Brunswick A Jets A2 - Pin Light Conversion

Rear Wall House was having a big problem with the pin lights. The ends were pretty much worn out from the vibration so duct tape, electrical tape and jiggling the light would...

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...
    Working...
    X