Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Triangle

I lit up my first Triangle the other day. For the full story, click the link in my signature!

82-70B, Stepper chassis
    www.mooseexchange.org

The lights are nice and bright chrystal clear too. Very nice job!
    70's MP/PBL/LBS,Q-Score
    Prolane Walker sport

Comment

3 piece round gutters in that picture...those are pretty old

Comment

Yup, the lanes were installed in 1949 or 1950. The pinspotters came around 1968.

Toby
        82-70B, Stepper chassis
        www.mooseexchange.org

Comment

Wow, looks real good.

Comment

Looks great, Toby! Long live Streamlane!
            http://www.kenclifflanes.com
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ken-Cl...16191658479164

Comment

Lookin' great!
              www.BasementBowling.com

Comment

Not to drag up an old post, but the parchment TIFF's are now available to download from my webpage: http://streamlane.wordpress.com/downloads/ If anyone can benefit from those, I'd be happy to see them in use.

Toby
                82-70B, Stepper chassis
                www.mooseexchange.org

Comment

You have no idea what i would do to see one of these in action. Ive seen it on you tube but it isnt the same. Trouble is though i live in the uk so theres little or no chance of me finding a center with this in.
                  A fantastic job by the way.

Comment

If you ever come to the United States, swing by Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania to The Moose Exchange. We'll give you an all access pass. It's certainly a pleasure to watch the Triangles in action, especially with the stepper chassis. I'm already making plans to restore another pair of masks, this time integrated with an operating Sparemaker chassis. Thanks for your comments!

Toby
                    82-70B, Stepper chassis
                    www.mooseexchange.org

Comment

Hey Glenn, your masking units are absolutely incredibly beautiful, and ever so pains takingly restored....

Hey Toby that's AWESOME we have folks like you restoring stuff like this, keep up the amazing efforts buddy, hats off to ya mate!!!

p.s. looks great to BTW

We got to see them at Ken-Cliff Lanes.... and we WILL be back in the USA in 2014, so I too would love to swing via Bloomsburg PA and check em out.... at the Moose Exchange
                      AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Toby, you HAVE to post pics and vids when you do that..... YOU HAVE TO! That would be so neat to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Tablejam View Post
                          Toby, you HAVE to post pics and vids when you do that..... YOU HAVE TO! That would be so neat to see.
                          I absoloutely agree with TJ I LOVE seeing this stuff....
                          AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
                            {snipped} I'm already making plans to restore another pair of masks, this time integrated with an operating Sparemaker chassis. Thanks for your comments!

Toby
                            Sounds like a Sparemaker parchment project will be in the works!
                            http://www.kenclifflanes.com
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ken-Cl...16191658479164

Comment

It'll be a while till that project gets going, but when it does there will certainly be pictures. I have a lead on the parts, but I have to wait for them to finish their MP conversion, and that'll take some time. Hopefully I can find the parts a little closer than New Mexico, eh Glenn? There will certainly be parchment!

Toby
                              82-70B, Stepper chassis
                              www.mooseexchange.org

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                              seems like pms were not done in a long time
                              and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                              Working...
                              X