Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG Magic Triangle Halo Neon!

While exploring the storage of my smaller center I found 2 of these brand new in the box!

Some magic triangle plastic and parchment was up there too but the parchment wasn't in good shape. Still awesome to see though.

Jackpot, dude! We had a guy replicate neon for our sign outside, and I really wanted him to do the Triangles too. The transformers are still on the masks.

Toby
    82-70B, Stepper chassis
    www.mooseexchange.org

Comment

Saweeet!

Comment

Handle those tubes with ultra care. They are SO easy to break, and getting custom neon made is hard these days due to the influx of cheap LED units in the sign industry.
        www.bigclive.com

Comment

We can't use these here so I'm not sure what to do with them. The masks for them are long gone

Comment

How old are those, and which mask used them? Cool stuff, TJ!
            http://www.kenclifflanes.com
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ken-Cl...16191658479164

Comment

I don't know I'm guessing from the 80's and.... I don't know

Comment

They were definitely used on the Streamlane 21, which started production in 1965, I think. MOD IV was its successor around 1971, but I don't know if those had illumination. That cardboard doesn't look too ancient, does it.

Toby
                82-70B, Stepper chassis
                www.mooseexchange.org

Comment

No it doesnt.

Comment

Some decorative random neon for the walls of your center? (If you can find a matching power supply.)
                    www.bigclive.com

Comment

Or maybe KC can do something with it....

Comment

Could be...

I have an extra Streamlane mask (yup, from that same junk pile) that's been waiting to become...something. It wants to be uniquely different, and perhaps be mounted outside.
                        http://www.kenclifflanes.com
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ken-Cl...16191658479164

Comment

Anybody know what transformer is supposed to run these?

Comment

Next time I'm at the Exchange I can look at one of ours. It might have some specs on it, or at least a serial number. Won't be for a while, but I'll try to get the information.

Toby
                            82-70B, Stepper chassis
                            www.mooseexchange.org

Comment

Btw how are things going there?

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                              seems like pms were not done in a long time
                              and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                              Working...
                              X