Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

82-70XLi not all machine cycling from front computer, player console,10th frame cycle

Collapse

Adspeed Classic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82-70XLi not all machine cycling from front computer, player console,10th frame cycle

We have just ripped out 82-30 and put in 82-70Xli and have accuscore scoring and only some of the machines are able to cycle from the front computer, player consoles or 10th frame. but the strange thing is that they are all over the place like its not in pairs odd on some work and even on others and also some cycle from front but no 10th frame cycle and others do 10th frame but can't cycle from front and some can't do anything. I have gone through and checked all cable connections and plugs and they all look ok.

I moved with the 82-70 machines and used qubica conqueror at my old center and i don't know any thing about accuscore so any help would be great.

How is the front computer hooked up to talk to the 82-70 chassis and accuscore?
    Do you have a lane interface unit?

Comment

We are still struggling with this
      It worked perfect with the 30 but not with the XLis
      Yes it does have a lane interface unit
      Commscore are saying it a QAMF issue
      QAMF are saying its a commscore issue
      As ive just taken over as the head tech I need to sort it out

Comment

I don't see anything in the original post about Comscore. Is it comscore or accuscore?
        Regards,

Billy T
        bthompson@qubicaamf.us

Comment

Accuscore

Comment

The Chassis is the end means by which the machine cycles. It runs the sweep to 1st guard when it gets the signal to do so.
            By upgrading from 70's to XLi's, I assume you have the black chassis? I have no idea how or by whom the chassis inputs are wired, but perhaps some of them are wired wrong?

To test the theory, follow the tenth frame switch wiring to the chassis input connector, from a functioning switch, then compare a non-functioning switch (machine) and see if they are wired the same. It's someplace to start since no one else seems to know the answer. I certainly don't. But that's where I'd start.
            There! Try to NOT work now!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill LeMieux View Post
              The Chassis is the end means by which the machine cycles. It runs the sweep to 1st guard when it gets the signal to do so.
              By upgrading from 70's to XLi's, I assume you have the black chassis? I have no idea how or by whom the chassis inputs are wired, but perhaps some of them are wired wrong?
              Thanks The actual upgrade was from 82/30 to 82/70with an XLi Upgrade

Comment

I stand corrected.
                Any way to find out who had those machines before you to see if they had the same issue?
                Either way, I'd still start with the chassis inputs.

Comment

10 of the machine come from one centre as stated
                  Originally posted by Kingpintech View Post

I moved with the 82-70 machines and used qubica conqueror at my old center and i don't know any thing about accuscore so any help would be great.
                  The other 14 from another centre
                  But they are all have the same issue

Comment

These functions are handled through the APS box that should be located on the curtain wall.Connections are made between the CWC, pinspotter chassis to the APS
                    Regards,

Billy T
                    bthompson@qubicaamf.us

Comment

Maybe some set-up parameters in the front desk or back office computers??? Like maybe the computer thinks it's communicating with a Brunswick machine because that's a parameter that wasn't changed or was inadvertently changed to? For whatever reason, the chassis isn't getting the message to cycle.

Maybe check with the installers and ask their advice. Tell them your issue, maybe they have a solution.

Comment

With the information Billy T. provided, I'd triple check that the wiring was connected properly between all associated components, and even swap the devices to known working lanes to see if the issue follows or not.

Comment

Adspeed Classic

Collapse

"Tablejam changes a distributor belt"

My first video upload in awhile.

I thought it would be fun to see me changing a distributor belt.

This machine had a waffle belt on it but started having...

Auto OOR..

Didn't think I'd ever like these. Now, especially in a FEC, they are one of my favorite mods. Here are the ones I made for our center. Hooks were made from stock from my scrap...

Pit Board Rubbers

Years ago, got tired of these damn things falling off. Here's my fix. Never come loose again....

4:1 replacement

Swapped out 4:1 assembly today due to oil leak. Was surprised by the amount of sediment in the box. Looked and felt like gritty mud.
                        You can see the trail that the leaking...

Scissor stud tool.

Not sure if they make a special wrench to hold the stud for the scissors, but my dad got tired of fighting with it and made this wrench. He cut down a 15/16 wrench, grinded the...
                        Working...
                        X