Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Tablejam changes a distributor belt"

My first video upload in awhile.

I thought it would be fun to see me changing a distributor belt.

This machine had a waffle belt on it but started having frequent, random jams. Turns out the belt domed in the middle so it wasn't grabbing the pins like it should have, causing them to hesitate and jam. The new belt is a CNC poly V.

I thought for sure the belt wouldn't turn when you turned on the BE motor. No belt guards?
    There! Try to NOT work now!

Comment

Not here, never had them in this house

Comment

If you pick up on the belt, and push down on the spring bracket, you don't have to take the spring off.

Comment

That spring is pretty easy for me to deal with, as you see in the video. Plus with the spring off I can check the tensioner assembly.

Comment

damn, was hoping those belts would last a lot longer.

Comment

Tried similar belts quite a few years ago, and had the same issues. I was hoping they had fixed that too...Hmm, guess not. Still love the lime green belts from A1.

Comment

Always a good idea to buy a few items that you think would be great and test them for at least 6 months, before you spend a boat load of money on something that fails. To all the noobs whom are working on any machines.
                A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
                - Albert Einstein

Comment

Is the yellow belt riser not needed anymore ?

Comment

TJ, how old was your waffle belt? I have a few with curved belts , but having the Tuffy jam stoppers they don't cause an issue.

AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Going on about 3 years now.

Comment

I have them and a few causing problems and when they pin jam, it's like a car pile up on interstate. But they do well on rest. I'm going to put other belts on, but don't which ones would do. I had the poly grooves which did very well. Any suggestions?
                        IT'S CARNIVAL TIME!!!

Comment

What kind of clutches you use t.j. just wondering

Comment

A mix of oem and roller

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
                            Working...
                            X