Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chassis

Our center has 2 chassis that we got from an abandoned center. They have two boards in them (for auto scoring, sorry not sure of the specific name), and the ones on our current 82-70s only have one. There's a label on them that say they're configured to shorten the strike cycle, but I'm wondering if we can use these with our machines? Or do we have to order new boards?
    Thanks
    Experience: We currently maintain 12 AMF 82-70's

Yes, you can use them if you remove the other board (called an expander board) but you will have to rewire them back to the original configuration before they will work since they are setup for auto sweep reverse. I think I have the wiring instructions for doing it. I can look them up tomorrow. Or if someone else has them handy maybe they will post them.
    Experience: Currently Help Maintain 44 82-30s and 50 82-70s.

Comment

After looking over the manual I have it appears all the wiring changes are done in the machine and not in the chassis as all the wires going to the plug on the expander board are supposed to be put into unused terminal positions on the C1 plug. However, before using the chassis, you should probably make sure those terminals are unused on your machines. They are:
      • C1-18-JJ
      • C1-17-DD
      • C1-26-BB
      • C1-27-FF
      The only thing I see that you may have to change before using the chassis is the small board in the PC3 slot. When you put expanders in the chassis they give you a new board for that slot so you may need to put an original board back in there. If you don't have any extras you might have to contact Stahls to see if they could send you some. I'll be sending you a private message so check your messages.

Comment

Did I do this right? I removed this board and pushed out the C1 plugs and disconnected the wire from the relay.

Comment

Yes, that should be all you have to do. I'd test it out and see what happens. Like I said before, I'm not sure about that small PC3 board whether it needs the old one to run or if the new one will work?

Comment

The one that's in it is identical to the other chassis

Comment

Ok, well I guess you're good to go then. The last owners of the chassis must not have changed it then because I think the new one has a wire on it that you have to hook up (it mentions it in the installation manual).

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
              seems like pms were not done in a long time
              and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
              Working...
              X