Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Lift Conrol

Good morning all. I have 82-70's with Brunswick power lifts. Having an issue on a pair of lanes where power lift won't turn on when either or both pinsetters turn on. Have to turn toggle switch to manual to get lift to run, Have no auxiliary power. I have traced back wires underlane and checked for continuity. No breaks. Not sure where or what I should be looking for or where exactly the lift gets power from machine. Any help suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Which power lifts do you have?

Comment

First thing I would check is the Transformer. There usually is a Transformer either on the control box in the power lift or in the back around the curtain wall that provides power for the relays in the control box. If this Transformer goes bad then you will lose power for the relays on both lanes. I think they usually have a 24VAC output so you could test to see if that voltage is present at the Transformer outputs.
      Experience: Currently Help Maintain 44 82-30s and 50 82-70s.

Comment

Brunswick lifts. my though was that it would most likely have to be something common between both lanes. I went through everything in the control box. I replaced x-former still nothing. there is power coming in as I have the lift switched to manual and turn it on and off by breaker when needed. I am going to try to isolate lift from machine by jumping the incoming leads from that pair to the next pair and see if the problem follows.

Comment

Back to what Louie IV said about the transformer to convert your machine signal to a voltage to power up the relays in your power lift box. This is what you should be looking at. Is the transformer located near the power lift or by the machine. When you find it check the out put for voltage.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
          seems like pms were not done in a long time
          and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...
          Working...
          X