Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XLI chassis E stop problem

I am having trouble with my XLi Chassis e stop trouble code. What can cause this trouble? I I have bypassed the front E Stop switch but the problem still going on it.The trouble on lane 9 and 10 and I swapped the lane7 and 8's chasis, but still having same problem on lane 9 and 10. Any ideas

82-90 XLI EDGE CHASIS

Comment

Maybe a bad wire/terminal in the e-stop plug at the chassis? That circuit should be closed at all times, so if there's a bad connection somewhere...
      There! Try to NOT work now!

Comment

Possible you could have something grounding out?
        Experience: We currently maintain 12 AMF 82-70's

Comment

I have 10 lanes and till this night only the 5 and 6 lanes didn't give an E stop trouble. I have swapped chassis didn't solve the problems. I have used a different ups power for 9 and 10's chassis didn't solve the problem. I have tried a different power from wall side to chassis didn't solve it.

Comment

According to the service manual- "The front E-Stop switches can be changed from series to parallel if necessary- machine going into E-Stop for no apparent reason". I'm not entirely sure what they mean by that though. I've never had any issues with my E-Stops.

Comment

We have the exact same thing with one of our 82/90 XLi chassis, it has been repaired a couple of times with the main board being replaced each time, the last one with a brand new board. We have come to the conclusion it’s a power issue not actually directly related to the e-stop. We bench tested it and it seemed as though you could hear relays clicking in and out. Once we replace the power supply board on the bottom of the chassis I will give some feedback to let you know how it went.
              AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Still same and I dont know what to do

Comment

Originally posted by Erhan View Post
                  Still same and I dont know what to do
                  What have you tried? When you say you swapped chassis did and it didn’t help, did that mean that same chassis had e stop fault on a different pair of lanes OR did the original pair still have e stop fault with a different chassis?
                  AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

I swapped the good working chassis for 9 and 10 ( swapped the chassis from a good working pair lane) , I tried a new brand UPS power supply for lane 9 and 10, I tried another 220 V power source for chassis with and without UPS power supply. I have bypassed the front E Stop switch. But still having the same issue. Pinspotters are 2 months old. It didn't happen last month any E stop problems but stared this month.

Comment

I understood that the problem not with the chasiss. I have tried two different chassis which were working without any problems.
                      System: AMF XLI Edge pin spotters, 3QT scoring system, QV 3000 cameras.

Comment

The lanes 9 and 10's chassis ( which I swapped ) is working with out any problems on lane 7 and 8. No any E Stop problem for swapped chassis. But still having trouble on 9 and 10's chasisis

Comment

Any other idea?

Comment

I had a motor brake issue a while back. It had a loose connection where the cable plugs into the chassis. All I did was to insert a small screw driver into the pin on the chassis side of the plug to open the connector pin a little. It was too narrow to make a good enough contact with its mating socket. If the E-Stop chassis plug uses the same split-type pin, perhaps it has a loose connection?

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Preventative Maintenance Brunswick A Jets A2 - SC/Dk Pulley Assembly

Found a bad left needle bearing in the Scissor / Deck Cable Assembly at the Rear Wall House. Needle Bearings are falling out and there is a pile of metal under it. Been 30+...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

Table support assembly

My night at part job all 32 lanes going of leagues no where to move. Table support assembly broke rod broke # 2 Cell and bent the heck out of wire channel. Changed the Cell,...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...
                            Working...
                            X