Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82/70 machine frame adjustment

I have a machine that we moved the machine frame back already and it is still spotting forward to spots and table legs are maxed back is there a measurement for setting the frame all I could find was 6 1/4 from back of kick back panel but that is for new machine installation

Try raising the frames, the lower the frames the further back the table torque tube moves.

Comment

We have them set at 19 already

Comment

The machine frame has two vertical uprights. The front of the front upright should be 13 5/8" ahead of the 7-10 line.
        There! Try to NOT work now!

Comment

we have the scribe line at 6 1/4 form back of kick back panel and what are the measurements for the table leveling rods center to center

Comment

Ok, but that is not where the measurement is taken from. The table height off the pindeck, in all directions (when at its lowest possible position) is 5/16". Anything that diameter will do, but there's a gauge for that. So far you're not doing it correctly. No wonder you're not getting the machine to work correctly. No sarcasm intended.
            There! Try to NOT work now!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse