Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8270 pin setter problem

Hi I have a pin setter that acts crazy. It will go fine for a while then all of sudden it goes to pick up the pins and just stop right at the top of the pins.
    At first we thought it was an out of range but no the pin setter just stopped. we have to crank thw pin setter up and it goes for maybe a few shots and stops again.
    If we turn it off and not use it for a while it will go a whole game before it stops. Anyone have any ideas. thanks

1 TA1 micro switch is out of adjustment, or needs to be replaced
    2 Sweep is drifting when it goes to guard causing an interlock
    3 Sweep / table interlocking cams are out of adjustment or micro switches need to be replaced
    A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
    - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

How do you stop a sweep from drifting on a 8270

Comment

Where is it drifting? Is it just at 0 or everywhere?

Comment

yes only there

Comment

With your crazy lane, have you checked to see if the off spot switch is faulty, out of adjustment or a wire has come off and may occasionally ground on the machine making it think there is an off spot??
              AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Are you sure it's at 0 and not first guard? Sounds like your having an interlock issue which means the sweep and table are trying to occupy the same space.

Comment

I’d also check your capacitors in the wireway. Does it start coasting straight away from the first time it’s running or when the motor starts to get warm?

Comment

Originally posted by exMech View Post
                    Are you sure it's at 0 and not first guard? Sounds like your having an interlock issue which means the sweep and table are trying to occupy the same space.
                    its the guard position. it comes down hits the lanes and moves toward the pins. it does not go under the pins

Comment

Originally posted by Ausweegie View Post
                      I’d also check your capacitors in the wireway. Does it start coasting straight away from the first time it’s running or when the motor starts to get warm?
                      Usually its a games and a few frames before it starts, Than after that it could go two, three frames before it does it again.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Before and After

Actuator modified to eliminate hanging Bananas. Clean and paint associated parts.

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
                      I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
                      Working...
                      X