Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP Chassis pc board

I have 1board that the back end motor will not shut off when the pit switch or circuit breaker is turned off. Question is,
    anyone know-how to repair in house? P/N on the board is 070 009 850 no mark 5.
    Thanks

Why do you suspect it's the pc board?

If the circuit breaker won't shut it off, then the circuit breaker is likely faulty. It is a manual switch that opens irregardless of the chassis operation. Shutting it off should disconnect all power to T4 which should shut down the BE relay and subsequently the BE motor. Replace the CB or at least disconnect it and the BE motor should shut down.

If there is a problem with the pc board then the BE motor may not shut off under it's control even after the CB is replaced but it should always shut off when the breaker is shut off.

Comment

Is your backend relay sticking on?

Comment

I would tend to agree with Ausweegie that a stuck relay contact is most likely the culprit. Even if you hear it clicking doesn't mean the contacts are good. Either pull it, replace it or check voltage across the contacts to confirm its status.

Comment

Problem was solved with replacing pc board. Even when cb in back end box is off there is still 115 volts going to mtr.

Comment

This should not be the case. If the original problem was resolved with the pc board swap then that's probably a bad triac which you can test and replace.

This would eliminate the relay since it appears to be working now. However, if the breaker doesn't disconnect the circuit then it's not providing protection or control if you need to quickly shut the motor off. This should be resolved. You likely have a bad breaker or the wiring has been switched around and may be bypassing the breaker.

Comment

I’d still get a file and clean up the contacts on the back end relay. If it’s starting to stick on it’s in its way out the door. It won’t stick every time so just keep that in mind.

Peter

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
              Working...
              X