Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interlock setting pins

8270, qubica scoring omega tech. I have an issue with the table going into an interlock condition when setting first ball. The second the shuttle clears and the table moves this occurs. It will finish the cycle when the nine pin bin has a pin back in it. Bin switch was tested and replaced. Cam switches have been gage and appear normal, chassis have been change leaving same result. Any ideas would be appreciated.

When you changed chassis did you by any chance use the same spot relay?
    If it cant be fixed with a hammer, use a bowling pin.

Comment

I didnt, but do you think that's where it's leading to. I will replace it with a new one and check the wiring leading back. This is a start, thank you.

Comment

I had the same issue a long time ago and it ended up to be as simple as the SP relay, hopefully yours will also be that easy. Please let us know.
        If it cant be fixed with a hammer, use a bowling pin.

Comment

I have a machine that Intermittenly Interlocks when setting a full rack. The sweep will sweep all pins away and stop almost in the middle of the lane while the table comes down, then it Interlocks. It will sometimes last 2 games and sometimes 3 frames. Any ideas on the situation? I have changed chassis on the machine and still does it.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse